NewsHOW TO REGISTER YOUR VEHICLE:
Parking permits are issued to students in the Parking Office at Row Hall. If you would like to, you can register your vehicle using the Parking Services WEB PORTAL Kiosk. YOU WILL STILL NEED TO VISIT THE PARKING OFFICE TO BE ISSUED YOUR OFFICIAL PARKING DECAL. Please be aware that your permit is only valid if you are enrolled in classes. If you withdraw or drop for fee payment, your permit will be inactivated. IF YOU LIVE ON CAMPUS, YOU MUST HAVE ROOM ASSIGNMENT BEFORE REGISTERING YOUR VEHICLE.
HOW TO REGISTER A VEHICLE FOR STUDENTS
1. Use your UWG email/network credentials (username and password that you use for your Banweb login) and login to the UWG PARKING SERVICES WEB PORTAL Kiosk (located in the lobby of Row Hall).
2. After a successful login, you will arrive at the home screen.
3. In the Permits window, click "Order a Permit".
4. Click "Add a Vehicle not Listed".
5. Enter correct vehicle information (Plate, State, Year, Make, Model and Color) and click "Add Vehicle".
6. If multiple vehicles are shown, be sure to select only the correct vehicle that you are requesting a permit for, and click "Next".
7. Read the Terms of Service which includes your agreement to comply with the current "UWG Parking Code" and click "I Agree" before selecting "Add Permit to Cart".
8. Pickup your permit at Row Hall in the Parking Office. Must have UWG ID or photo ID.
9. For additional help or questions, call Parking Services 678 839-6629.