Parking permits are issued to students in the Parking Office at Row Hall. Once you have completed the permit order and vehicle registration, YOU WILL NEED TO VISIT THE PARKING OFFICE TO BE ISSUED YOUR OFFICIAL PARKING HANGTAG. Please be aware that your permit is only valid if you are enrolled in classes. If you withdraw or drop for fee payment, your permit will be inactivated. IF YOU LIVE ON CAMPUS, YOU MUST HAVE ROOM ASSIGNMENT BEFORE REGISTERING YOUR VEHICLE.
HOW TO REGISTER A VEHICLE FOR STUDENTS:
1. On the main menu, click "Order Permits".
2. Use your UWG login credentials (username and password that you use for your BanWeb).
3. Select Permit (Your permit type is based on your classification and room assignment)
4. Enter correct vehicle information (Plate, State, Year, Make, Model and Color) and click "Add Vehicle" and click "Next".
5. If multiple vehicles are shown, be sure to select only the correct vehicle that you are requesting a permit for, and click "Next".
6. Read the Terms of Service which includes your agreement to comply with the current "UWG Parking Code" and click "I Agree" before selecting "Add Permit to Cart".
7. IMPORTANT: You MUST click "Complete Checkout" before exiting or your information will not be saved.
8. Pick up your permit at Row Hall in the Parking Office. You will need your your UWG ID or a photo ID with you.
9. For additional help or questions, call Parking Services 678-839-6629.